The SHADO Pack 28L not only has its DNA in the alpine and wilderness traditions, but is also ideally suited for many EDC needs of today’s urban user.
“Every Day Carry” refers to useful objects, tools, to sentimental items, an individual will have on their person as part of their daily carry.
Pimp your Khard
Every Black Khard 30 ships with the standard black bungee cords, but you also get to choose an extra set of bungees from one of three colors: Zombie Green, Red, or Grey that comes with a matching Exclusive Arc’teryx patch!
This is a fully padded, single compartment bag. Zipper closure opens from the top, side or unzips pack completely to reveal interior composite panels lined with Velcro® loops and daisy chains for versatile pouch/radio configurations or camera equipment. Top lid has extended zippered pocket plus stash pocket and two zippered side pockets carry 3L bladder or 1L bottles. Radically light in weight C² composite construction suspension system holds load tight and close to the body, avoiding shifts in weight to conserve energy. Velcro® One-Wrap® cable/hose management system and integrated hydration ports.
- Radically lightweight C² suspension system holds load close, to avoid shifts and conserve energy
- Dual density shoulder straps distribute weight over broad and more rigid surface
- Full U-zip opens for top loading, side duffel access or flat to expose all contents
- Removable support stays can be shaped for custom fitting over personal protective equipment
- Exceptionally durable high tenacity nylon textile withstands hard use
- Two side pockets with hydration ports; lid has extended top pocket and stash pocket
- Quick release buckles on shoulder straps
- 500D nylon Cordura® 6,6 balanced weave with silicon
- 8mm composite (C²) framesheet
- 22mm extruded anodized aluminum stays
Arc'teryx LEAF Khard 30 Pack Black **TD EXCLUSIVE**
Check out the new US Palm EDC 3 Backpack
From the Prometheus Design Werx Facebook page:
This all season weight pullover hoodie will be one of the most versatile and used mid-layers in your line up. Wear it on its own or layered under one of our upcoming outwear styles for 4 season use. Made with Polartec 100 series fleece, designed, crafted, cut and sewn in California, USA